✅ Free Express Shipping on All Orders.
Praavy-999 Pure Silver Ganeshji Laxmiji Coin
- Free express shipping.
- 30 Days easy returns & exchange policy.
- 6 month warranty.
Important Shipping Information
- You can avail 30 Days easy returns & exchage policy.
- Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization. We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours with the exception of Indian public holidays where it may take up to 72 hours.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by natural calamities and unavoidable circumstances
- Delay in shipments due to – customs / country specific holidays is not in our control and may vary the shipping time. There might be delays in case of incomplete address, wrong phone number provided by the customer and if the shipping company is unable to reach the customer. All delays and returns in such case are the responsibility of the customer.
- In case of discounted product, the product cannot be returned and if any type of coupons is used during the purchase the amount will credited same as the amount paid during purchase
- We offer one-time FREE return shipping. For all the subsequent returns/exchanges, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Customer.
- We make our best efforts to deliver each item in your order within 10 working days of your placing the order, inclusive of processing time.
Delivery and partners
- Our delivery carriers are:
- Delhivery Express
Tracking an order
You can track your products. As soon as your product is dispatched, we will update the tracking number in your account under ‘My Orders.’ You can visit Tracking Services and see where the item has reached.
We know how exciting receiving a package can be and that’s why we put in extra care into the packaging. Expect each Praavy piece to arrive in a beautifully wrapped box. We consider it our responsibility to deliver the product at your door step, and as a part of assuring that the product is perfect, we urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tampering before receiving or signing for receipt.