- You can visit Praavy’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself other than your contact details and email id. However, at times, we may need some relevant information about you. Our Web servers collect domain names of visitors to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc
- Praavy’s websites/Software are not directed at or targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites/Software unless supervised by an adult
Personal information collected
- All information entered by you on our website and native mobile applications such as your name, address, contact number, email ID , chat history , and such other information sent by you via emails to our email ID.
- Information such as the IP Address of your computer, the server from which you are accessing our website and native mobile applications, details of web browser and operating system used to access our website or native mobile applications, date, time and place of accessing of our website and native mobile applications etc
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Praavy’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Praavy or associated parties
What do we do with your information?
- When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Email marketing (if applicable):
With your permission, we may send you emails about our website, new products and different discount updates.
- All emails received by Praavy are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, Praavy hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. Praavy reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action
How do you get my permission?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by Praavy Sterling Private Limited (“Praavy”) or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
Personal Data’ for the purposes of this Policy means any information that relates to a natural person and is capable of identifying such person available or likely to be available with Praavy
Objective of Policy:
Praavy takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Praavy utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures:
- Praavy will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data, shall
- be processed fairly & lawfully;
- be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
- be collected, only when:
- the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Praavy; and
- the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
- be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Disclosure of information:
Praavy shall share your personal information, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
Transfer of Information:
Praavy may transfer your personal information after bringing it your knowledge to any other body corporate or a person in any country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by you.
Praavy shall not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
Praavy shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic
By using this websites/Software you agree that we shall not be held responsible for any uncontrollable security attacks and in such cases you agree that we shall not be held responsible for any type of financial losses, loss of opportunity, legal cost, attorneys fees, business losses, reputation loss, direct and indirect losses that may occur to you as per the Provisions of Section 43, 43A and 45 of Information Technology Act, 2000 including any amendments in the said Act and any other laws of India for the time being in force
- You further agree that our management shall not be held responsible directly or indirectly for any cyber-crime related criminal liabilities under I.T.Act,2000 relating to your information as you have agreed and acknowledged that our management complies with due diligence (care & controls) requirements of I.T.Act,2000 including its rules and amendments
- Further, you also agree and acknowledge that our management shall never be held responsible regarding privacy of your sensitive personal data in case of sharing your sensitive personal data to any authorized cyber investigation agency of appropriate government authorities as required under sections 67C, 69, 69A, 69B, 70B, 79 and 80 of I.T. Act, 2000 including its amendments and rules.
- We keep your personal data in accordance with confidentiality requirements by law and without infringement of your privacy.
- When all is said in done, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Third parties can view the statistical reports without any personal identification of the users
- Be that as it may, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we suggest that you read their privacy policies so you can comprehend the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org